About Me

My photo
BM, Penang, Malaysia
Penang girls..MUMMY of one lovely princess...

Sufie

Sufie
Proud to be me...

Friday, December 26, 2008

Memories at EHG...



Parts of EHG staffs...ramai dah start holiday..nak clear annual leave...Actually dah tinggal 15 staff je after aku tinggalkan EHG..
Sedih beb tapi that day aku manage to hold my tears tapi dalam keta on the way nak balik keja....hujan beb.....
Mengenangkan that is the last journey from my off...Actually if things goes well in 2008..i believe masih ramai lagi staff yg akan stay kat sini...Actually EHG have provided me with a very friendly working environment...Imagine that you can speak to everybody here regardless whatever position you are....Imagine that u can talk, sit together & joke with your Operation Manager or Senior Manager...Kat tempat lain yg aku pernah keja..ada yg sedar pun kewujudan aku just kerana post aku ni clerk jer...

Kat EHG..we all sometimes leh lagi gi makan n watch movie together mcm that day...kitaorang gi tengok movie YES MAN..best gak...movie yg leh bagi inspiration kat suma org....



Picture kat show house dengan cleaner office...Akak kat belakang tu baik sangat..suka masak & bawa makanan kat kitaorang...Aku lepas ni mesti miss nak makan kek marble & cucur jagung akak Rohaya..Sorang lagi tu pandai buat tempeyek....








Ni le malay girls yg tinggal..after aku resign tinggal le diaorang..geng aku esp time lunch...ex-student UITM...so we all share a lots of things...

Sara & Ina





Pauline,Judy & Evonne

Pauline..who always make me laughs & share a lot stories...A good chef too...
Judy..our Senior Manager...who never bother to makan2 & watch movie with us..n love to belanja us ice-cream....
Evonne...who always have a story...businesswoman le katakan...


Anne..my beloved Dept Head...

Forgive me for breaking your heart...for not being able to be by your side during handover time..but I promise to return to EHG for moral support coz EHG always in my heart...
Anne...thanks a lot for being my best buddies rather than being a boss...Mana nak cari boss camni...Sporting giler.....

Blog Archive

My Blog List